Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Update

It's been a while since the last time I flew (August 29th). School, college applications, and Follies have been consuming a large portion of my time.
Anyway, I went up for about an hour on Sunday with Nate to knock the dust off. The weather has been absolutely perfect for the past two weeks and I have been itching to fly. We flew the pattern a few a times, practicing short and soft field take-offs and landings.

For not flying for over a month, I thought I did pretty well.
As far as the Private Pilot License goes, all requirements are met except for the long cross country. I will most likely do it Saturday, Sunday, or next Friday. After that, it's practice practice practice for the practical test.
T.J. has been taking a lot of pictures lately and is getting good at it, so once the license is done, some sweet videos and pictures will follow!