Sunday, February 13, 2011

Return

It's been a while since my last post. I have been on a flying hiatus for the past few months for a variety of reasons. A ton is going on with school and I now have a job.
I've been getting the flying bug again over the last few days or so. I will have to start up training again very soon (once the cold, windy WI weather subsides). On another note, it is a balmy 45 degrees today, compared to the low of -6 this past week. It's one of those days where I wish I could fly, but I just don't have time.
Looks like training will begin again in mid-March. It will probably be like starting from scratch, but I still feel I have some proficiency left over from October (yes, I checked my logbook on Thursday, and Oct. 10th was the last time I flew).
Anyway, I can't give up on what I've started. It would be a shame to get so far into the program and then quit. It may just take longer than anticipated, but the license will be obtained.